1 yr Certificate Program
Certificate in Arabic Language & Islamic Studies – 1 Year Programme
About the Teachers
Shaykh Dr Mohammad Akram Nadwi
Shaykh Dr. Mohammad Akram Nadwi is from the Indian city of Lucknow and a graduate of the world renowned Nadwatul Ulama (India) where he studied and taught Shariah.
Akhlaaq had spent several years pursuing Arabic and Islamic studies including under notable scholars such as Shaykh Akram al-Nadwi. He has lectured extensively and is a regular teacher at Islamic study courses.
Dr Zoulaikha Toufik
Dr Zoulaikha Taoufik holds a Ph.D. in Islamic studies from Mohammed V University (Rabat, Morocco). She has more than 20 years’ experience teaching Arabic language to native and non-native speakers.
CIC is providing the opportunity to study the Arabic language and Islamic Studies designed and taught by a scholar of the highest reputation and recognition, an authority and expert of the Arabic Language and Islamic Sciences.
Dr Mohammad Akram Nadwi has over 30 years of experience in teaching, both at Islamic colleges and secular universities.
CIC is offering a one-year certificate level course in Arabic & Islamic Studies
- The Diploma in Arabic & Islamic Studies (DAIS) has four components: Arabic language, hadith, fiqh & general Islamic studies including tafsir. This gives students the opportunity to learn and apply the language in various disciplines, such as Qur’an, Hadith, Fiqh and History, thereby gaining a good grasp of the language whilst also benefiting from learning essential Islamic knowledge from Arabic sources.
- Well above AS Level standard achieved – high proficiency in classical and modern Arabic.
- New Modules added to Term 4 – Usul al Fiqh, Usul al Hadith & Usul at Tafsir, which provides an exceptional and meticulous introduction to these essential Islamic Sciences.
- The course is structured for part time online studies - 3 hours a week of pre-recorded lectures by Sheikh Akram Nadwi, 1 hour a week of live online tutorials with an expert tutor and another 3 hours a week for self-study. Students will have the flexibility to follow the course from anywhere in the world.
- The course offers comprehensive notes, workbooks, and textbooks all available as Pdf files included as part of the course
- Regular live tutorials, homework assignments and ongoing tutor support throughout the course.
- Recordings are all in English and are accessible for catch up and revision at no extra cost for the duration of the programme
- Upon completion of the one-year course students will have the option to continue for a further year of study to complete the Diploma in Arabic & Islamic Studies.
Click Here To Register!