Cambridge Islamic College presents - Tajweed for Beginners - Level 1, taught by Hafidh AbdSubhaan.
A four month programme designed to take students from no knowledge of Tajweed to an intermediate level reciting and recognising the basics of Tajweed.
Hafidh AbdSubhaan completed his memorisation of the Qur'an in the UAE, and has been teaching Qur'an & Tajweed for over 15 years to students of all ages. He is DBS checked and Certified in Safeguarding level 2.
Features of Tajweed for Beginners - Level 1 Programme
- Course duration 4 months / 16 classes of one hour per week.
- Course is offered for 3 age groups.
- Group - 1 : For age 15 years above [for brothers & Sisters] - Mondays 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Group - 2 : For age 8-15 years [for both boys & girls] - Thursdays 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Group - 3 : For age 8-15 years [for both boys & girls] - Fridays 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Only 10 students per group will be enrolled.
- Tajweed book with Notes page will be provided by College.
- Access this programe for only £20 per month.
- Student should have finised Noorani Qaida.
Please note that all proceeds from the courses go for charitable purposes. Cambridge Islamic College is a UK registered charity.
Terms & Conditions : [Click here]