- Designed and taught by a scholar of the highest reputation, recognition & authority
- Taught in the English and Arabic Languages
- Course notes and textbooks made available in PDF form
- Online Student Collaboration System for discussion and questions (LMS)
- Online Tutor Collaboration System for queries and assistance
- Online Pre-Recorded Access Worldwide
- Weekly Assignments (assignments marked and feedback provided by Tutors)
- Student Work Book for year-1 - over 450 pages of notes in pdf form.
- Student Work Book for year-2 - over 400 pages of notes in pdf form.
30-Days Risk Free Enrolment - Full Refund - No Questions Asked - Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are aware that some of you might first want to try out a course before fully committing to it. Therefore we have introduced our new 30-Day Risk Free Enrolment Policy**. You can purchase any course and try out for up to 30 days and if you are unable to continue then you can cancel and request a full refund of your purchase, provided this is done within 30 days of purchase. You can now purchase any course at CIC with full peace of mind.
Item Year-1 Year-2 Features No of Terms 4 4 Term Exams 1st, 2nd & 3rd Term only 1st, 2nd & 3rd Term only Final Exams Yes Yes Number of Lectures
One 3 hour lecture per week
One 4 hour lecture per week Live Tutorial
Every Wednesday at 07:00 PM
1 hour per week Recorded Class by Shaykh Akram Every Friday at 7:00 pm Every Friday 6:30 pm Total hours lectures 210 hours of lectures in full year 160 hours of lectures in full year Video Access 24 months 12 months Tutorial Support Yes Yes
Yes Yes Award Academic Year Year-1 Year-2 Year [Oct2018-Sept2020] (Batch-6)
Deadline : 15 Nov 2018
Deadline : 30 Nov 2018
Fees Special Offer if paid for 2 years
£2000 For Full 2 years
Yearly Fee - Full Payment
Yearly Fee - Subscription
[ £120 x 12 Monthly]
[ £170 x 12 Monthly ] 2 Years Fee - Subscription [ £120 x 24 Monthly ] Note : For Subscription type of Fee payment, Intial fee + first monthly instalment fee is collected at once. Remainder of the instalment fee is collected from subsequent month onwards.