Tajweed for Beginners – Level 1 – Onsite
Cambridge Islamic College presents – Tajweed for Beginners – Level 1, taught by Hafidh AbdSubhaan.
A four month programme designed to take students from no knowledge of Tajweed to an intermediate level reciting and recognising the basics of Tajweed.
Hafidh AbdSubhaan completed his memorisation of the Qur’an in the UAE, and has been teaching Qur’an & Tajweed for over 15 years to students of all ages. He is DBS checked and Certified in Safeguarding level 2.
Features of the programme
- Course duration 16 weeks – one hour per week.
- Group – 1 : For age 15 years above [for brothers & Sisters] – every Mondays 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Group – 2 : For age 8-15 years [for both boys & girls] – every Thursdays 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Group – 3 : For age 8-15 years [for both boys & girls] – every Fridays 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Limited amount of students per group.
- Course materials provided by CIC.
- Access this programe for only £20 per month.
- Student should have finished Noorani Qaida.
Cambridge Islamic College, 58 Sturton Street, CB1 2QA, Cambridge, UK
Start Date : 20th Nov 2017
Enrol By : 20th Nov 2017
Please note that all proceeds from the courses go for charitable purposes. Cambridge Islamic College is a UK registered charity.